IKZQ

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Whos that kid?

As i am housekeeping my cupboard, i saw this photo lying there. EKKKK such an ugly kid it is, so i decided to upload it.



Ekkk, see the kid, got 1 big Ear and 1 small ear
See the eye also, the left side is bigger than the right
OMG OMG, see the nose hole, the left side also bigger than right.
check the cheek, also the left side bigger. ekkkkk a retard

I wonder who is he? how come his photo lies in my cupboard? why is he so ugly? how come the left side of his face is bigger than his right side? is he retarded???

I think i seen him inside a mirror 14 years ago. YES IT IS IT IS. he live in my mirror when i am small. Sure i miss him, so long never seen him liao. i wonder where is he.

I wonder now he grown up already, his face one side like elephant one side like normal or not? haahah i think he cant walk properly even so MUAHAHAHAHAA *ahhchoooooo* who the fark cursing me?

9 Comments:

  • OMG... Looks like 1 of those fler from Malaysia's Most Wanted....

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 11:01 PM  

  • Haha.. put on a spec then looked exactly like now... LOL

    By Blogger jaNeSSe, at 1:56 PM  

  • Huh? It's you izzit? Adui~~ Why said yourself until like tat? Now very lengzhai ald la?? wahahahaha~

    ~J~

    By Blogger The J, at 5:52 PM  

  • HAHAHAHA now also ugly dulu also ugly. juz that the pics reminds me of my Big Small ears. Even now i have my left ears bigger than my right by 1.5CM. But then it cant really be seen coz cover by hair ahhaha.

    By Blogger ikzq, at 9:24 AM  

  • Yaya.. Actually I do think it's cute lor.. Are u cute now??? Wahahaha~ I think u are cuter when u was a kid.. LoL

    ~J~

    By Blogger The J, at 5:48 PM  

  • ehhhh...

    i think the last comment was a little too scary for you, rite? hahahha...

    ^___^

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 6:50 PM  

  • bah i am always cute, go ask pianonee MUAHAHAHHAH

    By Blogger ikzq, at 9:00 AM  

  • Cheh~ Now you become perasan ya! Wahahaha~ =P

    ~J~

    By Blogger The J, at 5:19 PM  

  • self-praise is no praise.... muahahahhahahaha

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home