IKZQ

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Merdeka?

So merdeka is tomolo. and yet i dont see anyone felt happy about it. Is the malaysian merdeka spirit gone? who is it to be blame? the Malaysian or the one Govern the Malaysian? whichever is it, i am not interested in that topics, i could be jail any moment. anyway wat does merdeka means to us? or me? I would like to share with u my "MERDEKA SPIRIT"

1. First thing first, merdeka means HOLIDAY to ME!!!
2. Merdeka is also the day of a pretty gal birthday i knew 10+ years ago. She is ugly now. period
3. Merdeka is also the first day that inspired me to blew Malaysia off the world map 7 years ago. I hate the the World that time. I am kewlll with it now.
4. Merdeka also reminds me of a BORING MORNING. All we could watch on TV during merdeka days is some fella singing, marching and etc etc. Hey it is more boring than my chruch. no offense here.

Basiclly merdeka doesnt mean an independant of country to me. I wouldnt care about it. Blame me for not patriotic, blame me for being pengkhianat negara. I juz dont care.

Happy Holiday Merdeka to all

3 Comments:

  • Happy Holiday~~~!! ^0^

    By Blogger jaNeSSe, at 6:31 PM  

  • \o/.... party ppl... its holiday... opps.. merdeka.. ^_^

    i'm patriotic because i was taught to be patriotic in school. in school, we sing patriotic songs 3 times a week, 2 songs each... so, some math...

    3 x 2 = 6 songs a week
    6 x 40 weeks = 240 songs per year
    240 x 11 years = 2640 songs for entire M'sian education system

    OMG.. I've sung patriotic songs > 2000 times?? however, after all that effort, it doesn't make me really patriotic.

    i'm happy because tomorrow is my dog's b'day... she's turning 3 soon... kekee.. ^_^

    anyway, happy merdeka-la...

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 9:54 PM  

  • ??? why number 2??? is ur bday on 31st August also? if yes, please dont be perasan MUAAHAHHAHA juz kidding, u are pretty gal also hhahaa

    By Blogger ikzq, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home