IKZQ

Friday, August 04, 2006

Bad bad bad bad day

Today b4 my luunch, i walk pass my fren cubicle. I thought he want to tok to me, so i make a sudden break.

Then this idiot who was oposite of my direction somehow dont know why he can bang into me. If u bang into someone, u say sorry and quickly bounce off. But it didnt happen that way TODAY. That guy, yes it is a guy, faggot, gay, idiot instead of bounce his body off, he lean on me and wrap both his hand around me near my thights.

WORST STILL, 2 of my team mate didnt saw the first scene (which he bang on me), and they only saw this guy hugging me from the side. DAM GAY DAM GAYYYYYYYY.

They laugh at me, and ask me since when i started brokeback mountain. Fark yah, i hate GAYS, burn them, kill them, slash them, crucify them, DESTROY ALL OF THEM.

PLAN A:
Create an artificial island, then announce that all Gay marriage is allowed there, and give all free tickets to the island for gays. ONce everyone on board, send down a NUKE. KABOOOOMMMMMM. (same can be applicable to AIDS and so on)

PLAN B:
I dont know <_< AHHHHHHHH i DONT KNOW, i FARKING HATE THEM

7 Comments:

  • Hahaha!!!!! Really?? AIkss.. Why I din know 1?? Haha.. Where did that incident happen? Around your area?
    Ohhhh.. before lunch? I heard some very loud laughter just before lunch, that is because of you ah??

    By Blogger jaNeSSe, at 6:08 PM  

  • hahaha

    poor ik, i can imagine the scene wei...

    u not virgin liao lah

    By Blogger Monsta, at 6:15 PM  

  • it happen near ur place, juz directly in front of jimmy cubicle. Yeah maybe thatt laughter is that case.

    btw he juz wrap his hand around my ars, he dint poke it in, so i am still a virgin ray <_<

    yes ee mei, all Gays are suppose to die

    By Blogger ikzq, at 9:00 PM  

  • Errrmmmm...

    Scene 1: The "Bang"

    Guy: Oops!!!
    IK: **WTF**
    Guy: Soli-la... We is cubicle buddies...
    (( HHUGGGGG ))
    IK: EWWWW!!! Get off me!!!
    Guy: (( STILL HUGGING )) I can't quit you!!
    IK: GET OFF ME YOU GAY BASSTARRDDD!!!!

    MUAHAHAHAA...

    Frankly, you don't have to do anything about Gays, they can't seem to reproduce (since clonning is still banned) and hence, wouldn't they just "breed" themselves out? :P

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 12:40 AM  

  • Hahaha.. I really din realize that was such a funny incident happened ler... din hear a BANG sound pun.. haha..

    By Blogger jaNeSSe, at 12:27 AM  

  • haha.. I guess i was MC that day,and miss that wei.. hahaa..but if you see the gay again, ask him(her) to approach pianonee, i will let him know what a GUY should do and how good a guy can be a guy, wahakaakak!

    By Blogger [NottY]Nee, at 9:26 AM  

  • wahh.. (@__@)

    Tutorial given by pianonee????!!!!

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home