IKZQ

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bon Odori

It is a free and boring Saturday... no one to teman otehr than internet and PS2. So i decided to call another long lost fren to visit "BON ODORI"



Sine this is mine and hers first visiting bon odori, we have no idea wat is it, otehr than some kind of japanese ghost festivals. I am expecting an grande event where got food, games, dance and fireworks.

19km drive.... and we arrived, no parking problem... Soon we enter the stadium...



WOW, check out the crowd!! it is said on 2005, they have as much as 25,000 visitors. And we reach there at 6, while the event only start at 7!! Wow wat a thing


Dissapointed we are, no games counter other than food counter. And well most of the stuff are overpriced and only some tasted nice. The Jap ought to go there and screw them up for degrading their food.



My fren got very dissapointed and sleepy due to the keboringan of the event... but hey it is 7 now, and the first dance is going to be started. Hope to see something special ^^


.....


5 mins later, we decided to left... bye

4 Comments:

  • hahaha... here is the link about Bon Odori festival.. :P

    It should be quite interesting to watch the dances. (^_^)

    My mom went once to see when she was still teaching at the Japanese school. (She taught English) and she only went once, though. (-__-)

    She did say that it was interesting and there was plenty of food to try. :P

    Right now, being summer in Japan, sure got alot of festivals. (^_^).. Why do I feel like having Jap food.. but wait.. I just went to Sakae Sushi on sat... -__-|||

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 11:07 PM  

  • HAhahahha i like Jap food as well. I watched a lot of anime, their festivals are like so fun there, so i was expecting the same here. Haih dissapointed am i...

    By Blogger ikzq, at 9:37 AM  

  • I wanted to go.. my younger brother din want to bring me along.. ="((

    I went to Bon Odori once during my my first year in college. Just to see people dancing around.. Japanese girls (might not be Japanese) dressing in Kimono.. and the guys comb their hair like Dragon-Ball!! Haha.. Actually nothing much to play around, but good to walk around since nothing to do. ^_^

    By Blogger jaNeSSe, at 6:25 PM  

  • Haha!!

    I think if really want to feel the atmosphere, better to go Japan. :P

    Anyway, would be pricey to go-lo... (-___-)

    That's why, must work hard to strike lottery! Then, I can go Japan and enjoy the stuff there.. MUAHAHAHAA

    Soli, jerebu is jerebu-ing my mind... :P

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home