IKZQ

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

True IK Childhood Stories (TICS)

I remember when i am still in primary school around the age of 7 and 8, my dad told me by eating "SHIT", one would become imortal. I totally believe wat he said, and i always kept that in my mind, untill one day when i shared it with my fren, all of them laugh at me.

So i decided to go to my mom and ask whether SHIT really can make one immortal. Well after all she is a surgery nurse, she knows loads of stuff. She who is alwasy busy simply answer my question by telling me that SHIT contains loads of good bacteria. So it will make u Immortal. I have carried this thought thruout my primary school year untill i realise how stupid SHIT can actually make one immortal.

So the moral of the story is, Dont simply pass the wrong knowledge to the next generations, althought it is for fun purposes or juz to make them go off. One should never give the wrong information to the kids. Some kids may be so stupid that they may even attemps to get immortal by eating their own shits. who knows?

#Ps: I DIDNT EAT MY OWN SHIT!!

4 Comments:

  • luckily you put your #PS stating that you didn't eat shit, i am just going to ask you whether you have ate that? muahaha.. nah, dun hide anyway, it is true that you have ate that? hahahaa...

    By Blogger [NottY]Nee, at 1:01 PM  

  • no i didint, but i did attempt it last time. when i was being bullied in school, i got so angry, so i wanted to become imortal and kill the guy.

    but shit are juz tooo darn dirty and smelly so i didnt get to try it. why not u try it hahahaha, imortal = keep ur beauty muhahahahah

    By Blogger ikzq, at 7:25 PM  

  • walau eh..
    ehem, i no need to eat that to keep my *ehem beuty ok.... -__-||

    but my brother really ate that before, he tot it was .. pop corn.. hahahhaahahhaa...

    By Blogger [NottY]Nee, at 11:28 PM  

  • WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT omg, pop corn is yellowish, but then Shit is brown, black or green (vegetarian). is ur bro colorblind <_<

    By Blogger ikzq, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home