IKZQ

Monday, June 26, 2006

Think the Things

I have been thinking a lot lately, whether it is my fren, my career, my games, gals, comics, ultramen, money, computers and etc etc.

Some that crossed my mind:

Should i organize a open house party? If i do, who will prepare the food? who will i invite? and who will clean the house? how to enterttain the guest? and finally where do i get the money from?

I have been toking about resigning a lot since april, which my work crisis started. but yet, i have not touch my resume. grrrrrrrrrrr

Been playing PS2 star ocean III, till the end of time. well ermmmmm was playing it 10 hours on saturday and sunday. that is why u dont see me

Having financial crisis, due to broken monitor, and broken glasses. and i bought a scanner last month. and hong leong charged me on insurance. All total up 1k++++.

Havent been to chucrh lately. Time to seek another church? maybe will try out darth vader church or south park church

have been getting a lot of weird infection lately. grrrrr

been reading a lot of science news from MSNBC lately. Which really makes me doubt the existant of God. But i still believe in Him. I felt the pain for those Christian Scientist, they have to live with so many worldly facts yet can still trust in Him.

was checking out some master program offer by various university....

forced myself to complete update my resume by this friday.

going UTAR this saturday to enquire master course.

......

3 Comments:

  • does your workmates know you blog ? cause if they read this it won't be good .. eheh

    By Blogger mr jp, at 3:10 PM  

  • workmates... there are a few that knows. but as for teammates there is none. I "Believe" they wont find out my blog at the moment hohoho.

    And even if they do, who cares <_<, they gonna know i am resigning in juz matter of time. Whether it is earlier or later.

    By Blogger ikzq, at 3:40 PM  

  • That's why it's called LIFE. ^_^

    Anyway, if you have a party, a simple one would suffice. Keke... Beer and chips will do!!! LOL!!! Anyway, when your finances are better, and you feel like it, host it-lo.

    I've been in my house > 10yrs, we talked about having house-warming party but tak jadi. Still ok-la. :P

    Anyway, hope you find the course of your choice-la. :)

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home