IKZQ

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pizza Hut Email

Remember my previous mail to pizza hut kekeek?

--------------------------------------------------------------
to: customer.service@pizzahut.com.my

Hi,

There have been a rumors circulating the net that Pizza Hut in Sunway Pyramid have been charging taxes on the race. Below is the quote from some website:

I was in Pizza Hut (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday and suddenly my friend showed me the bill. The bill contains normal things (number of person, bill. number and what is ordered). But, what shocked me is that they had space called "RACE". I guess since we were all wearing tudung, they labelled us as 0, which means MALAY. Later, when we went to pay...we had no service charge and no tax charge.
Still in shock, I peeped into another bill in the counter. In that bill, under the race space, it was labelled as C (which I guess means Chinese). That bill had service and tax charges!!!
I started investigating. One of my Sri Lankan friends was labelled as Indian it seems and she also had to pay service and tax charges a few weeks back.
What I'm wondering is that...does anyone know about this? I find it rather strange that they charge service and tax charge using race in Pizza Hut, out of all the places!

Attached Pics:
http://www.5images.com/uploads/9f69f6abed.jpg
http://www.5images.com/uploads/35971434de.jpg

If the information above is true, I would like informations regarding this issues from your company why is "race" being a part of how tax is charge in the bill. This rumors will not only destroy the image of Pizza Hut but also break apart the unity of Malaysian Races. I hope to get a reply from you all soon, to clarify and break the chain of the rumors.

Thanks

From,
Someone who hate Pizza Hut

--------------------------------------------------------------


and They have juz responded


Click on image to enlarge...

So out of respect, even i hate pizza hut, i have decided to delete my previous 2 post and help them clarify on this issues. wooohooohooohooo

8 Comments:

  • hi welcome hot screensaver, but stil, dont try pizza hut lah. go for dominos english catch. I ensure u it is nice. not nice i belanja, u can send the bill to:
    35, Jalan chow kit, lorong raja tahi.
    Then i bank into your account.

    I try visit ur website, as i am expecting some hot chick in bikini screen saver -.-, haihhhhhh veli missleading lah ur nick hahaha.

    By Blogger ikzq, at 5:10 PM  

  • ten bucks says that email was a standard template... they repeated the lines twice lerr..

    By Blogger Stinky Fish, at 7:33 PM  

  • yeah, i think i aint the first one who msg them. coz i heard there is a news interbiew to them as well.

    By Blogger ikzq, at 7:55 PM  

  • opps the repeating line is actually my fault, coz i use print scren and i accidentally overlap the things hahahaha

    nvm it is now edited, thanks for pointing out.

    By Blogger ikzq, at 8:54 PM  

  • or that's what pizza hut wants to claim .. eheh

    By Blogger mr jp, at 11:38 PM  

  • kekeke...

    Standard-la, if it really did happen, cover up.. cover up.. send standard letter or e-mail. ;)

    Anyway, I'm a fan of Dominos.....

    By Blogger Angie Tan, at 9:46 AM  

  • aiyoo.. their reply in in expectation...

    haha.. i think you can call "hot screensaver" as Neo or jacky. LOL

    By Blogger [NottY]Nee, at 9:49 AM  

  • i wan hot chick in bikini screensaver!! not neo or jacky. i wan i wan ^^, juz kidding jacky/neo.

    hahahah yeah dominos rocks!!

    By Blogger ikzq, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home